– Occupation: Advocate
– State general secretary of BJP Yuva Morcha
– Nephew of Ravi Subramanya, BJP MLA from Basavanagudi constituency.-
– Co-founder of Centre for Entrepreneurial Excellence and Arise India.
– Led the digital communications team for BJP Karnataka during 2018 polls.
– Visited UK, Russia and Israel as part of Young Political Leaders of India delegation.
– Filed complaint against historian Ramachandra Guha for his remarks linking Sangh Parivar with Gauri lankesh murder.
It took many by surprise when the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) announced the name of 28-year-old Tejasvi Surya as its candidate for the Bangalore South Lok Sabha seat. With this, he became one of the youngest BJP candidates who will be contesting the 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Bangalore South is the Lok Sabha constituency that was held by former minister Ananth Kumar Since 1996. His sudden death in 2018 created a vacancy in the constituency.